Our hearts are always linked together, no matter how far we are with each other.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My POKEMON!!!!

It has been N-years since I last played Pokemon Leaf Green......
And now!!I'm back!!Playing Pokemon Leaf Green AGAIN!!(Although it's already outdated..After Leaf Green Version,you have Emerald lar..Diamond and Pearl lar..Platinum lar..Heart Gold lar..Soul Silver lar..AND NOW,EVEN BLACK and WHITE!!)

But I sure love the Red,Blue,Green and Yellow times..I play their remakes cuz I love that kind of memories..Gameboy Colour when I was studying in my primary school.

So it's time for Leaf Green V.E.R.S.I.O.N~!!!!dING dING!


 This is Red..The trainer I play as~



Oh..It's my rival Green!He wants to..

 BATTLE!!



C'mon,let's battle!!


That's all!Next time I'm gonna put something about Kingdom Hearts,my FAVORITE game~BYE BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

z